When you have a created a custom supplier group as described here, you are able to define which user from your company account can see this supplier group and work with it with a condition. To do that, you need to hold the subscription of a custom plan. If you do not have a custom plan, you will not be able to set any permission to work with custom supplier groups for any user and you will be the only one that is able to work with these supplier groups.
If you do not have a custom plan subscription but another user from your company account does, contact that user and request him/her to give you permissions to work with custom supplier groups. In this article, setting permissions to work with custom supplier groups has been explained:
- To start with, you need to visit My Subscriptions page which contains the plans you subscribe to. By clicking on the user name which located on the right top os the screen and pressing My Subscriptions out of the listed option, you will be taken to that page.
- On My Subscriptions page, click on the Actions button of the Custom Plan and then select Manage users.
- After pressing Manage users, you will have a list of the users within your custom plan. Click on the Actions button of the user that you want to give permissions to work with custom supplier groups and select Edit User Permissions option.
- You are now landed in the view that you can edit permissions of the selected user. To let the user work with custom supplier groups, you need to mark the checkbox of the custom group that you want to give permissions.
- To conclude your action, click on the Save User Permissions button. The user is now given permissions to work with the selected custom supplier group.