As explained in Invitation and connection status in ecratum, the custody is a connection status that an entity is created for the supplier in ecratum but they are not invited to join ecratum yet.
When you import a list of suppliers to our platform, they will get the status of custody. You can send tasks to these custody suppliers and work on those tasks on behalf of them. However, if you need their active participation in the exchange of task interactions, you need to invite them to join ecratum for free.
To invite a custody supplier to ecratum, you need to take the following actions:
- Go to My Suppliers page and click on the Connection Status tab.
- Then, click on the Show/Hide filter button on this page to filter the list of supplier according to the status Custody. You will have the list of custody suppliers displayed on the page.
- Each custody supplier has a button named Invite which enables you to send an invitation to them. Click on that button for the company that you want to send an invitation.
- After clicking on the Invite button of a supplier, you will be asked to fill out the contact information for that particular supplier. You need to enter the name, surname and the email of the person that will receive the invitation. Additionally, you can select the language of the invitation.
- Once you enter the required information to the corresponding fields, click on the Send Invitation button. The person whose contact information has been entered will be receiving your invitation.