Once an invitation has been sent to a supplier if it is not accepted in 30 days, it expires. In ecratum you can re-send an invitation after its expiration to the same receiver or a new receiver by updating the receiver field.
In addition to that, without waiting till the expiration, you can anytime update the receiver information of an invitation after sending it. In this article, re-sending an invitation is explained with its all cases.
Re-sending an invitation after its expiration
- As explained in this article, to see the status of your sent invitations, you need to go to My Suppliers page and then, click on the Connection Status tab.
- Here, you can filter the specific supplier that you want to view the invitation status. If you want to re-send an invitation to a supplier as the previous invitation is expired, you need to click on its Resend Invitation button.
- After clicking on the Resend Invitation button, you will have a modal on the view that displays the information of the receiver. You cannot edit these fields while re-sending the invitation. All you need to do is just to click on Resend Invitation and the new invitation will be sent to the receiver.
- When you go back to Connection Status, you can see that particular company you re-sent the invitation to has the status Invited and the remaining days for the expiration for the new invitation is shown.
Editing an invitation
After sending an invitation, you have the opportunity to edit the receiver's email address before the invitation expires. This ability can be particularly useful for the cases where you entered a wrong email address for the receiver while sending the invitation. By editing it, you can provide the correct email and the invitation will be sent to the new receiver.
In order to edit an invitation, you need to take the following steps:
- Go to My Suppliers page and click on the Connection Status tab.
- By filtering the list according to the company name (or other prefered criteria) find the supplier of which you want to edit the invitation. Keep in mind that the feature of editing an invitation is enabled for the suppliers with the Invited status and the case that the invitation has not expired yet.
- Click the Edit Invitation button.
- On the modal displayed after clicking on the button, you can edit the email of the receiver.
- After entering a new email address and then pressing Save Changes, the invitation will be sent to the new receiver email address.