ecratum brings you and your suppliers together and lets you collaborate efficiently. To start collaborating with your suppliers in ecratum, you need to take the following steps:
- Click on My Suppliers sidebar item under my Business Partners section.
- On the page that you are taken, press the New Supplier Supplier button and select Add a single supplier option (Adding multiple suppliers option is also explained in this article).
- Then, you will be taken to the page that you can search if the company that you want to collaborate already exists in ecratum.
- Type the name of the company that you want to collaborate in the search bar.
- If the company is found, click on the Add To Group button to connect them. If the company is not found, you have the option to invite them to join ecratum. How to invite a company to join ecratum is also explained in the article’s next section.
- After pressing Add To Group, you will have a modal to confirm the connection. To conclude the action, click on the Connect Company button and you will be connected to that company in ecratum.
- If the company you look for is not found in ecratum’s database, you can send an invitation to them to join ecratum fore free.
- To invite a company, click on the Invite A Company To Join ecratum button displayed in the view where there is no result found for the company you queried.
- Fill out the invitation form pops up after clicking on the Invite A Company To Join ecratum button with the required attributes about the receiver and press Send Invitation to submit the invitation.
ecratum periodically sends reminder emails to your suppliers if they do not sign up to ecratum after receiving the invitation emails. If they do not sign up in a month, their invitations expire and you can re-send the invitation in this case. Learn more about how you can re-send an invitation once it expires: How to re-send an invitation to suppliers
In this article, it is explained how to collaborate with a single supplier in ecratum. In addition to adding your suppliers one by one to collaborate with them, you also have the ability to add suppliers in bulk using the import feature. Further information can be found here: How to import suppliers