ecratum is based on interactions with customers and suppliers. As a customer, you can have an easy and efficient collaboration with your suppliers by using ecratum which offers tools tailored to your needs and a network where you can execute your business interactions centrally.
Before ecratum, handling supplier management would be challenging for several reasons: not having automation over processes, lacking integrated data, decentralized execution of supplier interactions, lacking proper communication and so on. With ecratum, managing relationships with your suppliers becomes easier and more effective. The following article series has been created for you to get insight into how ecratum can make your life easier when it comes to managing supplier relationships:
- Collaborating with your suppliers in ecratum
- Grouping suppliers
- Invitation and connection status in ecratum
- How does ecratum count your suppliers?
- Associating products with suppliers
- Automation & supplier groups
- User permissions to work with supplier groups
- Workflows for supplier groups
- Filter to view suppliers
Please sign in to leave a comment.