In ecratum, the document types have either a revalidation period or an expiration date. Once a supplier document that you received from your supplier expires, the status of the task that is related to that document becomes Expired. In a similar manner, if the document provided by your supplier for a document task is not revalidated after the completion of its revalidation period, the document task gets the status of Expired. To let you access the expired supplier documents, ecratum provides you with a page called Supplier Documentation Status/Archive.
To review your expired supplier documents, you need to take the following actions:
- Go to the Supplier Documentation Status page by clicking on the Supplier Documentation sidebar entry which is located under Module Status.
- Click on the Archive button which is located on the right top corner of the Supplier Documentation Status page.
- You are now on the Archive page that lists all your expired supplier documents.
On this Archive page, you can perform some activities with the expired supplier documents:
- Download: You can download the expired supplier document when you click on the respective product document’s Actions button and then select the Download option.
- View file: You can view the expired supplier document without downloading it.
- View task: You can go to the task’s detailed page for which the expired supplier document is provided.
To easily access a particular expired supplier document among the archived supplier documents list, there is a filter feature available to be used. When the Show/Hide Filter button on the Supplier Documentation Status/Archive page is clicked, you will be shown several filtering options that help you find the expired document you look for. You can filter your search by:
- Document type
- Company Groups