Reply to a chat via an email
We have released a new feature for the Messenger. From now on, when you are sent a message via the Messenger, you will receive a notification email in your inbox. You can reply to the message in the notification email without logging to ecratum App.
New features for the Address Book
The following improvements have been done for the Address Book:
- Only users that you are connected to via tasks (the users you sent tasks or received tasks from) are shown in the Address Book.
- You can request contact information from the users in your Address Book. When the user receives your request, he/she can accept to share the contact information with you or reject it. Once the contact information is shared with you, you will receive a notification about it.
- The contact information of a user that you have an interaction with via a task is now visible on the task details if the contact information is already shared with you.
Read more about the Address Book in our knowledge base: How can I use the Address Book?
- Fixed some bugs for the Trader & Producer module:
- Fixed some issues regarding sending a task to producer via trader.
- Fixed a bug about uploading a file in the name of the producer.
- Fixed some filter issues for producer tasks.
- Fixed the error message for the duplicated forward tasks.
- Fixed behaviour when uploading a document in product tasks.
- Fixed the button for “Upload for represented company”.
- Fixed an issue were no follow up task was created when a trader replaced a file in a product task.
- Fixed an issue where no connection was set when creating a custody producer.
- Fixed a bug regarding the visibility of producers.
- Fixed a bug where producers were selectable for tasks other than product- & supplier document tasks
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where comments were behaving inconsistently when deactivating a company.
- Fixed the filter in the Supplier Documentation Status page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some formerly used email addresses from receiving a new invitation.
- Fixed a bug preventing a company to be both supplier and client to another company.
- Fixed a bug regarding the permission to edit “My Company” that affected some customers.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing archived tasks to receive the wrong status.
- Fixed a bug about replacing a file before the product document expires.