In ecratum, some product documentation you collect from your suppliers have an expiration date and when a product document received from your supplier expires, the status of the task that is associated with that document becomes Expired. The expired product documents are accessible through the Archive which is described in this article.
You have two options to view your expired product documents:
- Go to the Product Documentation page which is located under PDoc Collect tab in the sidebar and access the archive from there
- Access Archived Tasks in the sidebar under Module Status
You are now in the Archive for tasks. This page allows you to perform some actions with each of the expired product documents:
- Download: You can download the expired document when you click on the respective product document’s Actions button and then select the Download option.
- View file: You can view the expired document without downloading it.
- View task: You can go to the task’s detailed page for which expired document is provided.
In order for you to find a particular expired product document among the archived product documents list, there is a filter feature added to be used. When the Show/Hide Filter button on the Archived Product Documents page is clicked, you will be shown several filtering options that help you find the expired document you look for easily.
If you click the Renew Task button in an accepted product document task, the task will be immediately moved to the archive and a follow-up task for the same document and product will be created. Besides, product documents that reached their revalidation date and were replaced with a new file can also be found in the archive.