In ecratum, all interactions between you and your suppliers can be viewed and monitored easily. When you go to My Suppliers page, all companies you defined as a supplier in ecratum are listed and you can select a supplier from the list to view their profile. Besides going to My Suppliers, you can view a specific supplier’s profile via the company search feature if that company is not set as inactive.
In ecratum App, all the pages you visit have a feature that allows you to search for a company and to browse their profile which is called Company Search. To browse a supplier’s profile via the Company Search:
- Enter the company’s name to be searched into the search bar of the Company search and you will be taken to the page where you can view that particular company’s profile.
My Suppliers page
In order to view your supplier’s profile from My Suppliers page, take the actions described below:
- Click on My Suppliers which is located under the Business Partners sidebar entry.
- Here, you can select a particular supplier of which you want to view the profile. You can search a particular supplier in the list by using the filter. After clicking on the Show/Hide Filter button, you will be able to filter your search by:
- Company name
- Select the items to be filtered and press Filter. The filtered search results will be displayed.
- Each supplier on the list has an Actions button and once that button of a supplier is clicked, you have presented a list of actions to take. Keep in mind that the variety of the actions you can take depends on the ecratum modules you use, in the image given below the default actions you are enabled to take are shown regardless the modules you use.
- Delete Company: You can delete your selected supplier by clicking on this action. Read more about how to delete your supplier from your business partners: How can I stop collaborating with my business partners on ecratum?
- View Profile: You can view your supplier’s profile including their activities, contacts and so on. Further information about viewing your supplier’s profile is given in this article.
- Document Files: If you are sending document tasks to your suppliers using Supplier Documentation module, you can view the list of document tasks that you sent to them by clicking on this action. Find out more about the Supplier Documentation: How can I use Supplier Documentation?
Viewing Your Supplier’s Profile
- To view your supplier’s profile which means having an overview about their received and sent tasks, your person of contact from the company and many more attributes, you need to click on the View Profile option of the Actions button for the particular company whose profile you want to view.
After clicking View Profile, you are now landed on the page that presents a mini dashboard which lets you view the attributes related to the preferred company. Each quality of the chosen company is reflected in separate tabs that are described below:
The Score Card presents an overview of the task occur between you and your supplier. It displays the tasks that your supplier received from you and sent to you in a table form along with their status.
When the Short Report tab is clicked, you can see the list of all the tasks sent and received between your company and your business partner. By clicking on a task from the list, you are taken to the detailed view of it.
The Operative Contact tab shows the contact information of the user that receives the tasks that you send in his or her Inbox. In most cases, this user is the responsible user for the administration of your supplier’s company account which is called the account owner in ecratum. If your supplier defined a workflow which means a user different than the account owner is delegated to receive the tasks sent by your company, that specific user would be your operative contact.
Here, you can view who is the responsible user from your supplier’s company for the collaboration happen between you and them. As this view displays the activity information for the responsible user like last login time and last email sent, you can have an idea about their activity and take some actions to boost their activity when needed. Read more about: How To Activate Passive Suppliers in ecratum.
The Contacts tab shows you the contact information that is provided through contact tasks.
On this view, you can easily send contact tasks to your suppliers by clicking the Add Contact button and once your supplier provides you with the requested contact information, it is displayed on the view.
Read more about how to send a contact task to your supplier: How can I work with tasks?
The profile is the view that shows the basic information regarding your supplier like where their company is located, who is the account owner and so on.
The identification tab shows the identifier information for your supplier’s company such as ERP number and Nace code. On this view, you can add an ERP number for your supplier and also edit an existing ERP number.
If you are using the Supplier Documentation module and collecting documents from your suppliers, the timeline tab shows the events occurred on your document request with a calendar.
When a month from the calendar is clicked, the status of the document request is shown. You can also click on the Events button to be taken to the view that lists each event for a document request.