You have two options to create a new producer to provide documentation for:
You can add the producer-companies to your account directly while editing the task. Simply enter the name of the producer in the text box Select a company in order to share and click on the create option.
|Note: If the producer already exists it appears in the dropdown list.|
The second option is to add a single producer through My Producers group. To add a single producer, follow the given steps:
- Click on the Supplier Groups entry from the sidebar.
- Then, click on My Producers out of listed groups.
- On the view to which you are taken, you can add a producer by pressing the Add A Single Producer button.
- Enter a company name to the modal displayed after pressing the Add A Single Producer button and to complete the action press the Save button. Your producer is now added and can be selected on the tasks.
- How Can I Work On Tasks On Behalf Of My Producers?
- How To Keep Track Of My Producer's Tasks