With the help of PDoc Share, you can easily have access to your suppliers' product documentation and get notified of any changes.
Being invited by your supplier and using PDoc Share as a Client, you will see My Supplier Documents on the sidebar that will serve as an entry point to access the shared document.
In this article you can find the following information:
1. The main view of My Supplier Documents
After logging in/signing up successfully, you will see My Supplier Documents on the sidebar. Once you click on it, you can see products for which you have access to shared documentation.
If you want to be notified about a product documentation update you can use the Subscription feature. Once you click Subscribe button for a product, you will receive notifications anytime a change is made on that products' documents.
- You can also stop subscribing anytime you want. Click Unsubscribe button for a product that you subscribed to earlier and you will no longer be notified when that product's documentation is updated.
2. Detailed product view
- When you click on a product from the list of shared products, you can review documentation for that particular product.
- You can click a documents' Actions button to:
- View the product document file
- Download the file/s
- View previous file versions and download them if needed.
- In cases where you have more than one document file for a product, you can click on Download All and all the files will be downloaded at once in a ZIP folder.
As a responder user in PDoc Share, you will be receiving notifications when:
- A company has given you access to their shared product documentation.
- Changes in the products you subscribed to are made