With the help of Customer Complaints, you can easily send your complaints to your supplier and receive high-quality customer support process. In this article, you can find the needed information to use Customer Complaints as a client:
1.Send a complaint ticket to your supplier
In order to send a complaint ticket to your supplier that uses the Customer Complaints feature, you need to take the following steps:
- Log into ecratum after receiving your business partner’s link to their Complaint Portal in order to start sending complaint tickets.
- If you already have an ecratum account, you can log in through clicking on the Sign In / Sign Up button that is located on the top right corner and enter your e-mail address and password.
- If you do not have an ecratum account yet, click the Sign In / Sign Up button on top right corner and press the Create an Account tab. Then, you need to enter the required information to create an account such as company name, e-mail address, and so on. After pressing the Sign Up button, your account will be created.
After finishing the login or sign up processes, you are now able to send a complaint ticket to your supplier.
- You need to fill out the form to submit a complaint ticket by providing the required information such as a title for your complaint, a content that explains your complaint and a supporting file, or an image to better express the complaint.
- You can keep sending more complaint tickets to your supplier or you can go to the ecratum App to discover the other useful features offered by ecratum.
2.Receive a response from your supplier
When your supplier leaves a comment on your ticket, it will be shown in your Inbox with the status of New Receiver Comment. You can click on that specific ticket from the task list, which will provide a more detailed view.
3.Respond to your supplier's reply
- When you click on the complaint ticket that has the status of New Receiver Comment, you are taken to a detailed view of that task where you can read your supplier's response and comment on it.
Add a comment to the response provided by your supplier
- To leave a comment to your supplier's response, click on the Add Comment button and select Public out of listed options.
- Type your comment on to the view.
- Press the Add Comment button and your comment will be sent to your supplier.
Mark the ticket as resolved
- If the response given by your supplier satisfies your complaint and you do not have a comment to add, you can click on the Mark As Resolved button. As a result of this action, the ticket will be resolved and the task cycle for it will also end.