To become a trader on ecratum you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the My Company tab (either by Configuration in the sidebar or the user menu at the top right).
- Click on the Company type tab and Edit Profile.
- Select I represent other companies. I am a trader and finish the process by clicking on update.
- Once you flagged your company as a trader successfully, the menu item Producer Tasks appears in the sidebar.
- How Do I Add Producers To My Company Account?
- How Can I Work On Tasks On Behalf Of My Producers?
- How To Keep Track Of My Producer's Tasks