1.How Do I Become A Trader On ecratum?
To become a trader on ecratum you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the My Company tab (either by Configuration in the sidebar or the user menu at the top right).
- Click on the Company type tab and Edit Profile
- Select I represent other companies. I am a trader and finish the process by clicking on update
- Once you flagged your company as a trader successfully, the menu item Producer Tasks appears in the sidebar.
For more details read this article: How Do I Become A Trader On ecratum?
2. How Do I Add Producers To My Company-Account?
To add your producers to your ecratum account you can follow different approaches.
You have two options to create that producer:
You can add the producer-companies to your account directly while editing the task. Simply enter the name of the producer in the text box Select a company in order to share and click on the create option.
If the producer already exists it appears in the dropdown list.
The second option is to add a single producer through My Producers group. To add a single producer, follow the given steps:
- Click on the Supplier Groups entry from the sidebar.
- Then, click on My Producers out of listed groups.
- Press the Add A Single Producer button to add a producer on My Producers page.
To have more details, read this article: How Do I Add Producers To My Company-Account?
3. How Can I Work On Tasks On Behalf Of My Producers?
After you received a new task you have the opinion to upload a document by yourself or to upload a document on behalf of a producer.
- After you clicked on the Upload as producer button a new window appears.
To upload a file for a producer you need to take the following steps:
- select or create a producer
- select a file
- enter a expiration date (if the document type requires it)
By clicking on the Upload file for another producer, button you can select multiple producers to upload a document.
You finish the progress by clicking the Upload File button.
You can upload documents for up to 5 producers at the same time.
To have more details, read this article: How Can I Work On Tasks On Behalf Of My Producers?
4. How Can I Keep Track Of My Producers' Tasks?
Once you uploaded a file on behalf of a producer. You can view the status of the task in the Producer Tasks page.
If you are a trader, this list shows all initial requests you received, that you answered with a file on behalf of a producer.
By clicking Show Producer-Tasks you expand a detailed list of the tasks per producer.
On the detailed list for the producer task, you can:
- view the status of all uploaded documents
- view the expiration date
- access the individual tasks
In the column "Progress" you see a percentage overview of how many of the task are complete.
To have more details, read this article: How Can I Keep Track Of My Producer´s Tasks?