On this page, you can find the needed information on how to build your Product Catalogue.
You can add products in two ways:
- To start, click Product Catalogue section of PDoc Share sidebar.
- Choose how you would like to add the products between Import from CSV or Add Product
1. Import products from CSV
- Clicking Import From CSV button enables you to import multiple products to ecratum in a CSV format. After providing a CSV file that meets the requirements described in the explanation, press Import Products button and your product catalogue will be uploaded.
2. Manually add sold products one by one
- After pressing Add Product button, you can type the name and code of the product that you want to add and you can complete the process by pressing Create button.
- How to upload product documentation files in PDoc Share
- How to share and manage files in PDoc Share
- How to invite clients and manage to share