On this page you can find the needed information on how to build your Product Catalogue.
You can add products in two ways:
- To start, click Product Catalogue section of PDoc Share sidebar.
- Choose how you would like to add the products between Import from CSV or Add Product
1. Import products from CSV
- Clicking Import From CSV button enables you to import multiple products to ecratum in a CSV format. After providing a CSV file that meets the requirements described in the explanation, press Import Products button and your product catalogue will be uploaded.
2. Manually Add Sold Products one by one
- After pressing Add Product button, you can type the name and code of the product that you want to add and you can complete the process by pressing Create button.
- How To Upload Product Documentation Files In PDoc Share
- How To Share And Manage Files In PDoc Share
- How To Invite Clients And Manage Sharing?