With the help of Support Tickets, you can easily submit support tickets to your supplier and receive high-quality customer support process. In this article, you can find the needed information to use Support Tickets as a client:
- 1.Send a support ticket to your supplier
- 2.Receive a response from your supplier
- 3.Respond to your supplier's reply
1.Send a support ticket to your supplier
To send a support ticket to your supplier that uses Support Tickets feature, you need to take the following steps:
- When you are given the link of a company's Support Portal, you need to log in to ecratum to be able to send support tickets. If you have an ecratum account, log in by clicking the Sign In / Sign Up button that is located on the top right corner and enter your E-mail address and password.
- If you do not have an ecratum account yet, click on the Sign In / Sign Up button on top right corner and press the Create an ecratum Account tab. Then, you need to provide the required information to create an account such as company name, email address, and so on. After pressing the Sign Up button, the account creation will be completed.
After completing log in or sign up processes, you are now able to submit a ticket to your supplier.
Fill out the Support Ticket form with information that you need to get from or give to your supplier:
- Enter a title
- Provide details explaining what the ticket is about
- Attach a file or an image to your ticket if needed
- Press the Submit button and your ticket will be sent to your supplier.
2.Receive a response from your supplier
- When the supplier leaves a comment on your ticket, it will be displayed in your Inbox with the status of New Receiver Comment. You can click on that particular ticket from the task list and you will be taken to a more detailed view.
3.Respond to your supplier's reply
- When you go to the detailed view of the ticket that you submit, you can also make a comment about a reply provided by your supplier or mark it as resolved to finish the cycle for that particular ticket.
Add a comment to the response provided by your supplier
- Click on the Add Comment button, select Public out of listed options and enter your comment. By pressing the Add Public Comment button, your comment will be sent to your supplier.
Mark the ticket as resolved
If your supplier provides a satisfying answer to your request or you prefer not to make a comment about the reply, you can press the Mark As Resolved button and the ticket will be resolved and the cycle for it will end.