Manage customer support with easy ticketing!
- How to set up Support Tickets
- Using Support Tickets as a client
ecratum has created a new feature for customer service teams to let their clients make requests and give feedback. Since customer requests are received via different channels like e-mails, fax or phone calls, the need emerges for having a central place where all customer requests and feedback can be received and fulfilled. With the help of Support Tickets, you will have a place where you can reply to requests, questions, complaints, and feedback provided by your customers.
After starting to use Support Tickets, you can then distribute the link to the Support Portal through your preferred channel. Your clients can then start sending tickets quickly and easily. With Support Tickets, you will be able to:
- Offer your customers a place to send support tickets to your customer service team.
- Manage all incoming tickets in one well-structured place.
- Better organize your customer service teams
- Maximize customer satisfaction by providing them with a quick and transparent support process.
How to set up Support Tickets
1.Access to support portal
After starting to use Support Tickets, you will have a Support Portal in your account Configuration which enables you to share a location with your customers to work on support tickets. In order to have more details to access your Support Portal, read this article: How to access to support portal
2.Receive a support ticket
Your customers can send support tickets to you through using your Support Portal and a received support ticket can be viewed in two main places:
- Support Ticket Status
To get detailed information about receiving a support ticket, read this article: How to receive a support ticket
3.Respond to a support ticket
- After clicking on a received support ticket, you will be taken to the page where you can have detailed information about it.
There are two actions that you can take with a support ticket:
- Leave a comment on it
- Mark it as resolved
To get more details about how you can respond to a support ticket, read this article: How to respond to a support ticket
Using Support Tickets as a client
With the help of Support Tickets feature, you can easily send your supplier requests, questions, feedback, simply anything related to products & services that you purchase from them. The benefits that you will have by collaborating with a business partner that actively uses Support Tickets include:
- Sending requests to your suppliers from one central place.
- Giving feedback, making complaints in a quick and easy way.
- Receiving responses from your suppliers quickly.
- Having an organized and well-structured location to keep track of status and updates regarding tickets that you send to your supplier.
As a result of collaborating with a business partner that actively uses the Support Tickets feature, you will no longer have to deal with the hassle of never-ending e-mail threads in order to communicate with your supplier. You can easily send requests and keep the track of them in a centralized place. To find out how you can benefit from having a business partner that actively uses Support Tickets, read this article: How to use Support Tickets as a client