ecratum is a B2B platform that helps manufacturers of various industries to manage their interactions with customers and suppliers quickly and efficiently.
Centered around Supplier Relationship Management and Customer Service Management, ecratum offers a multitude of Software-as-a-Service tools that can be set up quickly and inexpensively. ecratum serves small and large customers alike and can be used by anyone with internet access and a browser in no time.
Today, over 20.000 companies from more than 80 countries are working with ecratum.
Here are some highlights regarding ecratum:
- ecratum is ready for immediate use and can be introduced immediately or step-by-step.
- ecratum can be easily set up by you, unless you’d like to engage one of our team members to help you get going.
- No prior user training required.
- ecratum gives small & medium sized manufacturers & traders power over their supplier and customer relationships.
As a customer with an ecratum account, depending on the ecratum products that you and your suppliers are using, you can do the following:
- Profile suppliers:
- send out questionnaires
- collect supplier-related documentation (e.g. Compliance certificates)
- request contact information
- Collect product-related information (E.g. ask suppliers for product specifications, migration documents, packaging documentation etc.)
- Keep product-related information up to date automatically (asking suppliers to review and if necessary, replace their documents)
- Manage supplier qualification and approval processes before completing your first purchase or re-qualify suppliers that you already have a relationship with
- Define corrective actions for your suppliers and manage problem resolution processes with them
- Collect, store and keep agreements & contracts up to date
- Automate processes for the next business interactions to save time
- Send feature requests, feedback and complaints to your supplier
- Access to your supplier's product catalog and documentation
- Have a good overview of all status of all documents you have requested
As a supplier with an ecratum account, depending on the ecratum products that you and your client are using, you can do the following:
- Provide documents requested by your customers
- Create your product catalog and upload your product documentation
- Easily share your product documentation with your customers in a safe way
- Build your Knowledge Base and give 24/7 access to your customers
- Receive feature requests, feedback and complaints from your customers and instantly respond to them
- Improve your customer service and product quality by analyzing all customer complaints
To get some information about how you can sign up to ecratum and to take a glance at ecratum, read the following articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.