As a reader, you can easily access the provided content after your supplier shares the link to their Knowledge Base. In this article, you can find the needed information to use the Knowledge Base as a reader:
Sign in/Sign up
In order to start reading your supplier's Knowledge Base, first, you need to have an ecratum account.
- If you already have an ecratum account, log in to ecratum via the view that appears when you go to your supplier's Knowledge Base link.
- If you do not have an account yet, you will have an option to sign up for one by providing required information.
The main view of Knowledge Base
- After logging in/signing up, you will be taken to the main view of your supplier's Knowledge Base.
- Here, you can find the content provided by your supplier categorized into different topics and folders within those topics.
- You can click on any listed item to see and read its contents.
- When a topic is clicked, you can view the folders inside of that topic.
- You can click on a folder from the folder list of that topic to see the articles added to that particular folder.
- Access the contents of an article by clicking on its title, and browse other articles within your chosen folder.
You can also use the search bar to find a particular topic, folder or article.
- Type the name of the content that you are looking for and related results will be listed according to articles, folders, and topics.