The tasks are used to carry a message between business partners which serves as a backbone of business interactions that occur in ecratum. You can receive tasks from your customers in several categories such as document tasks, complaint tasks, questionnaire tasks and so on. To get detailed information about different types of tasks, read this article: How can I work with tasks?
In this article, you can find useful information about how to reply to tasks in different categories:
- Find a received task
- Reply to a product document task
- Reply to a document task
- Reply to an agreement task
- Reply to an audit task
- Reply to an evaluation task
- Reply to a Corrective Action task
- Reply to a questionnaire task
- Reply to a support task
- Reply To a Complaint Task
- Reply to a contact task
- Reply to a general task
Find a received task
- All the tasks that you receive from your customers are stored in your Inbox which is located in the sidebar.
- The Teambox displays the cumulative list of all the tasks received by all users from your company. Here, you can select a task which has been originally assigned to another user from your company and assign it to yourself.
- Besides the Inbox, ecratum provides you with the Dashboard, the location where you can have an overview to keep track of the status of your tasks.
Reply to a product document task
- To view a received product document task, click on the Inbox and then click that specific task from the list.
- When a task is clicked from the task list, you are taken to the page where you can view the task with its details. You can view:
- The product document type that is requested
- For which product the task was sent
- Task sender company
- Date when the task was sent
- To contact your business partner for the task, you can click on the Direct Message button which enables you to send a message through ecratum Messenger or you can leave a comment to the task by clicking on the Add Comment button.
Leave a comment to product document task
- Like for all the other tasks, you can leave a comment to a received product document task by clicking on the Add Comment button. If you select Business Partner out of listed options, your answer will be able to send it to the respective receiver. If you select Internal option, the comment that you write will be visible to only you and users from your company who has access to that particular task.
Upload document for product document task
- If you have the file to answer to the product document task sent from your customer, you can upload it by pressing the Upload Document button.
If you do not have the requested document, you can click on the I Don't Have This Document button and enter an explanation to be sent to your customer.
- There will be a view displayed to upload a file when the Upload Document button is clicked. Here you can:
- Upload file in the PDF format.
- Enter an expiration date for the file if the product document task type requires.
- Confirm the upload through pressing the Upload File button.
Once you reply to the product document task with a file upload, the respective customer that sent that task to you will receive your response in their Inbox. They can do two things:
- They can accept it and the cycle for that particular task ends.
- They can reject it with an explanation regarding the reject.
When your response is rejected by your customer, you will receive the task back in your Inbox with the status of Rejected.
There are two actions that you can perform when your response is rejected:
- You can upload a new file by clicking on the Upload Document button.
- Or you can state that you do not have that document through clicking on the I Don't Have This Document button and enter an explanation which will then be sent to your business partner.
Once you state that you do not have the requested document, your customer can:
- Either acknowledge it and the cycle for the task ends.
- Or re-request the document from you and you receive the task in your Inbox again.
Reply to a document task
Responding to a document task which is sent by your customer is exactly the same with replying to a product document task. To sum up, the actions that you can take with a document task:
- Click on the document task in your Inbox.
On the detailed view for the document task, you can:
- Leave a comment on the task.
- Upload the requested document if it is available.
- State that you don't have the document.
Reply to an agreement task
When your customer sends you an agreement task to be confirmed, depending on the agreement type which is defined by your customer, you can:
- Click on the Accept Agreement button to confirm that you accept it.
- Or you can upload a file if the type of confirmation requires to upload a file.
You can also review the agreement sent by your customer by clicking on the eye icon on the view.
Reply to an audit task
When your customer sends you an audit task, you have two options:
- You can click on the Mark as Done button to end the cycle for the task.
- Or you can click on the Add Files button and upload a file in the PDF format to be sent to your customer.
On the detailed view of an audit task, you can get information regarding the task such as its description, responsible user for the task from your business partner company etc.
Reply to an evaluation task
Once your client has fully completed the evaluation of your company, you will receive the results in an evaluation task in your Inbox. All you need to do to complete the cycle is to acknowledge the task to let your client know that you have seen it. To do so press the Done button.
Keeping track of all the received evaluations
Received Evaluations in the sidebar allows you to access a page on which you can track the status of all your received evaluation tasks.
On this page, listed all the evaluations tasks you have received from all your clients are listed. You can use the filter above to filter down to the results you are interested in.
Reply to a Corrective Action task
You can take several actions with a corrective actions task sent by your customer:
Leave a comment - Click Add Comment to leave a comment for your business partner. When you select Public option to leave a comment, the task will go back to their Inbox and they will be notified you have left a comment.
Add file - You can also attach a file to the task, for example, a statement of any action you have taken to remedy the situation.
Resolve - Once you consider the situation is resolved, you can declare the corrective action as Resolved. Your business partner will be notified of this and can decide to close the Corrective Action definitely or re-open it, if they consider the problem is still not resolved.
Reply to a questionnaire task
When you receive questionnaire tasks from your customers, you will be able to:
- Reply to questions individually by working on the questions in your Inbox
- Access the entire questionnaire and send answers for all questions on one single page
- Delegate questions to a given user
Sending answers through Question tasks
Once you are sent questionnaire tasks, you will receive questions that the questionnaire tasks contain in your Inbox. In each task, you can provide an answer to the corresponding question.
Sending your answers all on one page
If you prefer to provide several answers in one go, you can display the entire questionnaire (all the questions) in one preview and send the questions from there. To access the questionnaire preview page:
- Click Received Questionnaires in the sidebar to access the list of all the questionnaires you have received
- Click Preview next to your chosen questionnaire to display the questionnaire on one page
Once on the questionnaire preview page, you will see a complete list of all the questions in the questionnaire displayed one after the other.
For each question you can see :
- possible answers, for you to fill in
- the Send answer button
- question state (Unanswered if you haven't sent an answer yet)
- a delegate feature (if you wish to delegate the question to another user)
View your received questionnaires
If a customer sends you a questionnaire, you will receive all individual questions in your inbox in the form of question tasks. However you can also check the questionnaires you have received on the Received Questionnaires status page, where you can:
- View a list of all the questionnaires you have received from all your customers (and filter if you want)
- See the status of each questionnaire (in terms of number of answers provided vs. total number)
- Click through to the Questionnaire Overview page
- Click through to the Questionnaire Preview page directly, where you can provide your answers
In order to get further information about how you can reply to questionnaire tasks, read this article: How Can I Reply To Questionnaire Tasks As A Supplier?
Reply to a support task
After subscribing to the Support Tickets feature, you will be able to receive support tickets from your customers which reflect their requests and feedback concerning your products and services.
Once you share the link of your support portal, your customers can submit support tickets to you.
The view of a support portal that customers can send a support ticket is given below:
A received support ticket can be viewed in two main places:
- Support Ticket Status
When you click on a received support ticket, you can see detailed information about it on a new page.
There are two actions that you can take with a support ticket:
1.Leave a comment to the ticket
If you want to make a comment about the request that will be visible to your customer, you can click on the Add Comment button. If you select Public out of displayed options, the comment that you enter will be sent to your respective customer.
2.Mark the ticket as resolved
If you think you do not need to provide an answer to the ticket, you can press the Mark As Resolved button and the ticket will be closed and the cycle for it will be ended.
To get detailed information about how you can benefit from using Support Tickets, read this article series: CSM-Support Tickets
Reply to a complaint task
Once you subscribe to Customer Complaints, you will be able to receive complaints made by your customers concerning products and services offered to them.
After sharing the link of your complaint portal, your customers can send complaint tickets to you. The view of a complaint portal that customers can send a complaint ticket is given below:
A received complaint ticket can be viewed in two main places:
- Complaint Ticket Status
When a received complaint ticket is clicked, you can have detailed information about it on a new page.
There are two actions that you can take with a complaint ticket:
Leave a comment to the ticket
If you want to make a comment about the complaint that will be visible to your customer, you can click on the Add Comment button. If you select Public out of listed options, the comment that you enter will be visible to your respective customer.
Mark the ticket as resolved
If you do not need to provide an answer to the ticket, you can press the Mark As Resolved button and the ticket will be closed and the loop for it will be ended.
To get further information about how you can benefit from using Customer Complaints, read this article series: CSM-Customer Complaints
Reply to a contact task
When your customer requests you to provide contact information about an employee from your company by sending a contact task, you can easily respond to it.
- Click on the task in the Inbox.
- Fill in contact information such as first name, last name, position etc.
- Press the Send Contact button.
If you receive a request in which you can not name a direct contact person, for example with the 24-hour hotline, it is enough to enter a "-".
Reply to a general task
When your customer sends you a general task, you can quickly respond to it by uploading a file.
- Click on the task in the Inbox.
- Press the Add File button and upload a file in the PDF format.
Please sign in to leave a comment.