1.How do I become a trader on ecratum?
To become a trader on ecratum you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the My Company tab (either by Configuration in the sidebar or the user menu at the top right).
- Click on the Company type tab and Edit Profile
- Select I represent other companies. I am a trader and finish the process by clicking on update
- Once you flagged your company as a trader successfully, the menu item Producer Tasks appears in the sidebar.
For more details read this article: How do I become a trader on ecratum?
2. How do I add producers to my company-account?
To add your producers to your ecratum account you can follow different approaches.
If the producer has already registered on ecratum:
You can search for and add them by selecting My Suppliers in the sidebar and clicking on the Add a single Supplier button to connect to an existing company.
If the producer does not yet exist on ecratum, you have two options to create that producer:
You can add the producer-companies to your account directly while editing the task. Simply enter the name of the producer in the text box Select a company in order to share and click on the create option.
If the producer already exists it appears in the dropdown list.
The second option is to import a list of producers to your company account in a csv-file.
To do this go to "My suppliers" from the sidebar.
On this screen you can choose the "Add multiple suppliers" option from the "New Supplier" dropdown.
In the next screen click on "Import Suppliers with CSV" to open the upload dialog.
In this dialog you can select and upload a csv file with the producer-companies you want to create.
Carefully create the csv file according to the information in the dialog before uploading.
To have more details, read this article: How do I add producers to my company-account?
3. How can I work on tasks on behalf of my producers?
After you received a new task you have the opinion to upload a document by yourself or to upload a document on behalf of a producer.
- After you clicked on the Upload as producer button a new window appears.
To upload a file for a producer you need to take the following steps:
- select or create a producer
- select a file
- enter a expiration date (if the document type requires it)
By clicking on the upload file for another producer, button you can select multiple producers to upload a document.
You finish the progress by clicking the Upload File button.
You can upload documents for up to 5 producers at the same time.
To have more details, read this article: How can I work on tasks on behalf of my producers?
4. How can I keep track of my producers' tasks?
Once you uploaded a file on behalf of a producer. You can view the status of the task in the Producer Tasks page.
If you are a trader, this list shows all initial requests you received, that you answered with a file on behalf of a producer.
By clicking Show Producer-Tasks you expand a detailed list of the tasks per producer.
On the detailed list for the producer task, you can:
- view the status of all uploaded documents
- view the expiration date
- access the individual tasks
In the column "Progress" you see a percentage overview of how many of the task are complete.
To have more details, read this article: How can I keep track of my producer´s tasks?