In this article, you can find the needed information to create and update a topic for your Knowledge Base.
- 1.How To Create A Topic?
- 2.Actions To Take With Topics
1.How To Create A Topic?
After accessing the Knowledge Base, your first step would be to create a topic which will house future folders.
- Press the New Topic button and enter a topic name.
- Once the topic is created, you can proceed with creating folders for that particular topic.
2.Actions To Take With Topics
After creating a topic, you can take the following steps by pressing the Action button of the topic:
1.Create a Folder
- Through clicking on the Create folder option of the Actions button, you can create a folder in a topic. To get detailed information about how to create folders into your topics, click here.
2.Edit Topic Name
You can also edit a topic name that you set before. To do that:
- Click on the Action button of your chosen topic.
- Click on Edit topic name and type the new name.
- Press the Edit button and the topic name will be edited.
You can remove a topic that was created previously. The important thing that you need to take into account is that you cannot remove a topic that contains folders. Therefore, if the topic that you want to remove has a folder, first you need to delete that folder.
- Click on the Action button of the particular topic.
- Click on the Remove topic section and confirm that you want to remove that topic.
- The topic is now removed.