After logging in to ecratum, you can subscribe to the Knowledge Base quickly via ecratum Store.
- Click on ECRATUM STORE in the sidebar.
- Press the Subscribe button of the Knowledge Base feature which is located under the tab of ecratum products for Customer Service and Support departments.
- You can now start using the Knowledge Base for your company with 1 user.
After subscribing to the feature, you can now start building your Knowledge Base. To start with, click Knowledge Base in the sidebar.
On the main view of the Knowledge Base that you are taken to, you can begin creating your content. The knowledge depth in the Knowledge Base starts with creation of topics, and continues with folders in that topic and ends with articles in that particular folder. Once you finish building your Knowledge Base, you can share it with your customers and let them read the published content.
- How To Create A Topic For your Knowledge Base?
- How To Create A Folder In A Topic?
- How To Create An Article In A Folder?